200 g buckwheat groats
150 g smoked bacon
250 g onion
2 hard-boiled eggs
400 g wheat flour
1 raw egg yolk
2 tbsp melted margarine
pinch of salt
approximately 1/2 cup of lukewarm boiled water
300 g fresh bacon
2 cloves of garlic
1 teaspoon dried marjoram
1. Boil the buckwheat groats.
2. Dice the bacon and fry it.
3. Clean onion, chop, add to bacon and fry.
4. Dice the eggs and combine all stuffing ingredients, season to taste with salt and pepper.
1. Sift the flour onto a pastry board. Beat into the flour the egg yolk, add the margarine and salt.
2. Knead the dough by adding water.
3. Wrap the smooth, elastic dough in a cloth, leave for several minutes to "rest".
4. Roll it out to a thickness of 2-3 mm and cut out circles.
5. Put a teaspoon of stuffing in the middle of each one and stick the edges together.
6. Put them into salted boiling water and cook for 5 minutes from the moment they float to the top.
1. Dice the bacon up.
2. Then fry, add garlic. Season with marjoram, salt, and pepper.
3. Fry for a while being very careful not to burn the garlic.
Serve the cooked dzyndzałki topped with thick cream and sprinkled with skrzeczki 😋
Read more about Dzyndzałki -> Dzyndzałki, dzybdzałki, dzybdzaliki or maybe just dumplings?
Source: Poland Daily 24