- one rabbit,
- 70 dag of potatoes,
- 2 onions,
- 30 dag of fresh bacon,
- 5 dag of smoked pork fat,
- stock cube.
1. Wash the rabbit and cut it into pieces.
2. Rub the meat pieces with the spices, place them in a bowl and leave them there for about 4 hours.
3. Peel and slice the potatoes, put them in a pot with water.
4. Cut the fresh bacon into slices and the onion into feathers.
5. In a heatproof dish put bacon on the bottom. Then put a layer of drained potatoes, meat, onions. Repeat, but remember to put potatoes as the top layer.
6. Sprinkle the top with salt and pour over the melted smoked pork fat.
7. Place in preheated oven and bake for 70 minutes. Pour with stock cube dissolved in warm water from time to time.
8. Serve hot in the dish in which it was prepared.
Source: Poland Daily 24, gov.pl