- The present terms and conditions specify the rules of provision, operation and use of the
polanddaily24.com web portal (hereinafter referred to as „Portal”), run at the following URL
address: www.polanddaily24.com, as well as the conditions concerning the services supplied
electronically on the Portal.
- The publisher and the owner of the Portal is Poland Daily S.A., with registered office at ul.
Filtrowa 63/43, Warszawa (postal code: 02-056), Poland, entered into the Business Register
of the National Court Register conducted by the District Court of the City of Warsaw, XII
Commercial Division, under the KRS number 00000751656, with the share capital amounting
to PLN 100 000, paid up in full, and the tax identification number (NIP) 701-087-19-12
(hereinafter referred to as: Publisher).
- The Portal is administered by Poland Daily S.A., with registered office at ul. Filtrowa 63/43,
Warszawa (postal code: 02-056), Poland, entered into the Business Register of the National
Court Register conducted by the District Court of the City of Warsaw, XII Commercial
Division, under the KRS number 00000751656, with the share capital amounting to PLN 100
000, paid up in an amount of PLN 43 750, and the tax identification number (NIP) 701-087-
19-12 (hereinafter referred to as: Administrator).
- In order to use the Portal and the services it provides, the following is required: a
connection with the Internet network, an Internet browser enabling loading and browsing of
web pages on the screen of the computer or any other electronic device.
- Any user, from the moment they start to use the Portal and services provided on it, is
obliged to comply with these Terms and Conditions, as well as with terms and conditions of
other services provided by the Administrator which were selected by the user (if such
services have separate terms and conditions of use).
- Any materials (especially agency dispatches, photographs, graphics, video files) placed on
the www.polanddaily24.com website are protected under the Act of 4 February 1994 on
copyright and related rights and under the Act of 27 July 2001 on the protection of
- All notifications about reprints of articles from the www.polanddaily24.com Portal, media
patronage requests, information about conducted research, organized conferences etc.,
should be sent to the following address: email@example.com
- Personal data of Portal users is processed in compliance with the provisions of the Act of
29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data (Polish Journal of Law of 2002, No. 101,
item 926, as further amended), and with the Act of 18 July 2002 on providing services by
electronic means (Polish Journal of Law of 2002 No. 144, item 1204, as further amended).
§ 2. The content of the Portal
- The goal of the Portal is to enable Internet users to gain access to the resources shared on
- All rights to the Portal as a whole belong to the Publisher, while rights to individual
elements of its content (i.e., texts, graphics, photographs, video materials, software and
other elements protected by law) to Publishers or to natural or legal persons whose
materials are lawfully shared by the Administrator on the Portal.
- Both the Portal and its individual elements are subject to protection pursuant to laws, and
in particular to the following regulations: the Act of 4 February 1994 on copyright and
related rights (i.e. Polish Journal of Laws of 2006 no. 90 item 631, as further amended); the
Act of 27 July 2001 on the protection of databases (Polish Journal of Laws of 2001 no. 128
item 1402, as further amended); the Act of 16 April 1993 on combating unfair competition
(i.e. Polish Journal of Laws of 2003 no. 153 item 1503, as further amended), the Act of 30
June 2000 on industrial property (i.e. Polish Journal of Laws of 2003 no. 119, item 1117, as
- The use of the Portal or any of its content’s individual elements in a manner which is
unlawful or contrary to the terms and conditions shall be subject to penalty under the
provisions of civil and criminal law.
- The pages of the Portal can also display links, materials and presentations containing
references to third party offers or services. The extent and conditions of using third party
offers and services are specified in separate terms and conditions set by such entities. The
Publisher shall not be responsible for conditions and effects of using offers and services of
such parties by users.
- Users use the Portal at their own responsibility and risk. The Publisher does not guarantee
that information presented on the Portal shall be correct, accurate or suitable for the
purpose intended by the user and for which it has been searched for. The Publisher shall not
be responsible for the consequences of the Portal use by the user, in particular for any
decisions taken by the user on the basis of information obtained on the Portal or for
materials placed by users on the Portal being used contrary to their intentions.
- For technical reasons, the Publisher does not guarantee that information and materials
transmitted via Internet through the Portal shall reach the user faultless, complete and in
full. The Publisher does not guarantee that browsing pages shall take place without
interruption, technical defects or that the user shall obtain precisely the information they
were looking for. This disclaimer also applies to materials uploaded by the user.
§ 3. The use of the Portal
- All Internet users visiting the Portal are granted access and opportunity to get acquainted
with resources gathered there.
- A Portal user is obliged to use the Portal with compliance to existing law regulations, good
practices and provisions of these Terms and Conditions. The user using the Portal cannot
undertake any actions, apply any technology and/or tools disrupting the operation of the
Portal IT system.
- The Publisher reserves the right to prevent access or remove materials uploaded on the
Portal by Portal users committing severe and persistent infringements.
§4. Final provisions
- The Terms and Conditions are effective from the moment of their publication on the
Portal website. The Publisher reserves the right to introduce changes herein at any time.
- In case of introducing any changes to the Terms and Conditions, the Publisher shall notify
users about it without delay by means of the publication of their consolidated text on the
- Changes in the Terms and Conditions do not affect the effectiveness of rights acquired by
the Publisher under the previous versions of the Terms and Conditions.
- The Publisher shall make every effort with regard to the proper functioning of the Portal
and individual services available there but is not responsible for the occurrence of stoppages
in the functioning of the Portal or services available, should technical problems arise beyond
the Publisher’s control.
- The Publisher reserves the right to temporarily take the Portal down, in part or in whole,
for a technical break, as well as to introduce new functional solutions, including those
increasing the security level and the quality of the Portal operation. The Publisher shall make
every effort for such breaks to occur at night.
- The Publisher reserves the right to suspend or discontinue providing some services, to
change functionality within the scope of such services and to introduce other changes.
- The Publisher reserves the right to assign, in part or in whole, its rights and obligations
arising from publishing and/or administering the Portal to other entities, which the user
hereby acknowledges and expresses their consent thereto.
- All questions or remarks regarding the operation of the Portal should be reported to the
Administrator by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Home Terms and conditions