A moment of peace on the Polish border. “Our soldiers and officers performed the task perfectly. The first wave of attacks on the border has been stopped,” said Stanisław Żaryn, Spokesperson of the Minister – Special Services Coordinator.
He also attached a video, which shows that the situation at the Polish-Belarusian crossing in Kuźnica-Bruzgi has calmed down. There is no longer a group of people throwing stones and other objects in the direction of Polish forces.
Nasi żołnierze i funkcjonariusze wykonali zadanie perfekcyjnie. Pierwsza fala ataków na granicę zatrzymana.
Dziękujemy za służbę i skuteczne działania. pic.twitter.com/Dq3J9PoVgO
— Stanisław Żaryn (@StZaryn) November 16, 2021
Police Chief Spokesperson Mariusz Ciarka said that aggressive migrants attacking Polish forces at the Kuźnica border crossing on Tuesday had been pacified.
Unsurprisingly the attack ended in nothing. Belarusian soldiers escorted the migrants from the checkpoint back to the old forest camp. As a result of the attack, a Polish police officer has been seriously injured, he is believed to have a skull fracture. pic.twitter.com/eDtgDbQXeK
— Tadeusz Giczan (@TadeuszGiczan) November 16, 2021