back to top

    Quick Police Action Leads to Arrest of Man Who Pushed Victim Under Bus

    In a shocking incident that unfolded on Friday on Lubartowska Street in Lublin, a 24-year-old man was swiftly apprehended by law enforcement after he callously pushed an unsuspecting individual under a city bus. The victim, a 39-year-old male, was rushed to the hospital with injuries sustained during the incident. The entire episode was captured by surveillance cameras, providing crucial evidence in the investigation. The perpetrator now faces charges related to endangering human life and health.

    The distressing incident occurred when a man was forcibly shoved beneath a moving bus. Witnesses reported that the assailant and an accomplice fled the scene immediately after the act.

    Promptly responding to the emergency call, the police dispatched a team of officers, including detectives, who initiated a search for the suspects. Simultaneously, traffic police officers arrived at the scene to conduct an initial assessment of the situation. The injured 39-year-old victim was quickly transported to the hospital for medical attention. Preliminary inquiries suggested that the perpetrators had pushed the unsuspecting victim under the bus without any apparent reason. The entire incident was recorded by surveillance cameras installed in the vicinity.

    Credits: Lublin Police Headquarters

    The investigative efforts of the municipal police detectives, combined with operational activities, resulted in the swift apprehension of two suspects, aged 24 and 29. Both were taken into police custody. Subsequent investigations revealed that the 24-year-old was the primary offender in this case. He was subsequently brought to the prosecutor’s office, where he faced charges related to endangering human life and health. The suspect is currently under police supervision.

    The severity of the crime means that the 24-year-old could potentially face up to three years in prison if convicted.

    Local authorities have commended the rapid response of law enforcement, which led to the swift identification and arrest of the individuals responsible for this shocking incident. The victim’s condition is currently stable, but the trauma of this event has undoubtedly left a lasting impact.

    More in section