- 6 eggs,
- 1.5 cups of sugar,
- 1.5 cups of wheat flour,
- 1.5 cups of potato flour,
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder,
- 1 margarine (250g/8.75 oz),
- 3-5 tablespoons of cocoa.
1. Whisk the eggs together with the sugar (so as to make a Kogel-mogel).
2. Mix the wheat flour with the potato one. Then add baking powder.
3. Add mixed flour with eggs and sugar.
4. Melt margarine – do not cook.
5. Add slowly the hot margarine into the mixture.
6. You can also add cocoa. Then, add cocoa to 1/5 of the mixture and stir until a sticky dough.
7. Then add it to the remaining dough.
8. Put the dough into a pie dish.
9. Place the pie dish in a preheated oven to 180 C degrees/356 F degrees, and bake for about 45-55 minutes.
10. After cooling, if you’d like to, decorate delicious Easter cake with icing sugar or glaze.
Source: Poland Daily 24