- about 1kg (35 oz) of fruits (cleaned of seeds and seed nests), for example, apples, pears, and plums
- 2 liters/ 68 fl oz of water
- 5 tablespoons of sugar
1. Wash the fruits and cut them. Remember to get rid of seeds and remove the stones. In the meantime, boil the water with sugar in a large pot.
2. Put all fruits in boiling water. You can optionally add some other spices such as cinnamon or mint if you like.
3. Cook the kompot for about 15 minutes over low heat until the fruits are tender.
4. Remove from the heat and set aside to cool.
Super easy and super tasty. Enjoy!
Source: Poland Daily 24