On the 14th of October, the Core Team, a forum for cooperation between fruit and vegetable producers and processors, was established. More than a dozen industry organisations, representatives of consultancy and science, are working together on a proposal to channel the sector's resources and desired changes in its environment. KZGPOiW (The National Association of Producer Groups for Fruit and Vegetables - editor's note) invites presentations on the challenges and projects it considers to be priorities.
- Presentations of berry preserves branding examples (10:00);
- Opening ceremony and presentation of Core Team idea - Witold Boguta, KZGPOiW (10:50);
- Presentation of strategic initiatives - Dr Mirosław Korzeniowski, Adam Paradowski, Paulina Kopeć, Maciej Majewski, Witold Boguta (11:00);
- Speeches by guests (12:00);
- Opinions of participants in berry and apple team - Dominika Kozarzewska, Jacek Pruszkowski (12:30).
- The concert of the early music group FLORIPARI Wawel Musicians (approx. 13:00).
- Chair: Maciej Dolata, INSPIRE smarter branding
Full agenda on: https://bit.ly/CoreTeam1410
The event is implemented with funds from the Fruit and Vegetable Promotion Fund.
Source: Poland Dail 24, PAP Mediaroom